DescriptionWeatherby is the name to trust when it comes to modern hunting rifles. This Mark V Camilla Ultra Lightweight was designed by the Women of Weatherby specifically for the unique physiology of the female frame. It's a rifle that embodies all that you would want in a high end rifle and will quickly become a treasured heirloom passed down to the women in your family. Built off of the Mark V action with the Weatherby SUB-MOA guarantee, you are assured to fill the freezer. Included with this rifle is a precision built hand laid composite stock with a high raised comb and a forest green finish with black gel-coat webbing. The stainless steel lightweight fluted barrel and matte black receiver finish complete this striking looking rifle. The reduced stock features a higher comb, a shorter length of pull and a Pachmayr Decelerator recoil pad angled perfectly to fit the ladies. The shorter slimmer stock sports an improved ergonomic grip angle with a right side palm swell right where you need it for better control and trigger finger movement. If you desire a modern hunting rifle with superb accuracy that will have the men in your life green with envy, then you need the Weatherby Camilla!
Weatherby Mark V Camilla Ultra Lightweight Bolt Action Rifle (Two Tone Finish) Specifications and Features:
- Weatherby MCU01N280AR6B
- Right Hand Bolt Action Rifle
- .280 Ackley Improved
- 24" Two Tone Fluted Barrel (26" With Accubrake Installed)
- 1:9" Twist Rate
- 4 Rounds
- Weatherby Sub-MOA Guarantee
- TriggerTech Trigger
- Accubrake ST
- 54 Degree Bolt Throw
- Recoil Pad
- Composite Fiberglass Stock
- Aluminum Bedding Blocks
- Designed by Women for Women
- Slimmer Grip
- Gentle Palm Swell
- Higher Comb
- Length of Pull 13"
- Drop at Comb .875"
- Drop at Heel 1.25"
- Overall Length 45.25"
- Overall Weight 5.8lbs
- Two Tone Fluted Barrel Spun Stainless With Graphite Black Cerakote
- Receiver / Bolt / Bolt Knob / Trigger Guard / Safety Graphite Bla
How to Purchase a Firearm Online
Its easy! We only need two things:
1.) Payment: If you are the winning bidder, you will receive payment instructions in a confirmation email when the auction ends. We accept credit cards (no additional fees), money orders, personal checks, and certified checks.
2.) Federal Firearms License (FFL): We must ship all firearms to a verified FFL holder. Your confirmation email will include our mailing address and fax number. Include your name and the auction number in every correspondence.If you have any concerns, please contact us at email@example.com and we will be glad to assist you.
Please read all of our terms and conditions before bidding. By placing a bid, you are agreeing with the terms and conditions set forth in the auction.
- Payment and FFL must be received within 7 days of auction close.
- ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED WITHIN 7 BUSINESS DAYS OF PAYMENT & FFL. We do our best to ship your items out as quickly as possible.
- 10% charge on ALL cancelled orders, or a non-paying bidder report will be filed with EGUNNER.
- The buyer is responsible for checking local gun laws before bidding.