DescriptionCaliber: 6.5 Creedmor
Weight: 5 1/2 lbs.
Overall Length: 42"
Magazine Capacity: 4+1
Barrel Length/Contour: 22" #1 MOD
Length of Pull: 13 5/8"
Drop at Comb: 7/8"
Drop at Heel: 1 5/8"
Monte Carlo: 5/8"
• Weighs in at just 5 ½ pounds (6 lug models) and 6 ¾ pounds (9 lug models)
• Range Certified with guaranteed SUB-MOA accuracy
• Comes with printout from Oehler Ballistic Imaging System, including specific load/ ballistic data and computer image of actual 3-shot group. Signed and certified by Ed or Adam Weatherby
• Range Certified engraved floorplate
• Hand-laminated, raised comb, Monte Carlo carbon fiber stock with matte gel coat finish and CNC-machined aluminum bedding plate
• High Desert camo stock
• “Armor Black” Cerakote® finish on all metalwork
• Stainless, fluted barrel with recessed target crown
How to Purchase a Firearm Online
Its easy! We only need two things:
1.) Payment: If you are the winning bidder, you will receive payment instructions in a confirmation email when the auction ends. We accept credit cards (no additional fees), money orders, personal checks, and certified checks.
2.) Federal Firearms License (FFL): We must ship all firearms to a verified FFL holder. Your confirmation email will include our mailing address and fax number. Include your name and the auction number in every correspondence.If you have any concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to assist you.
Please read all of our terms and conditions before bidding. By placing a bid, you are agreeing with the terms and conditions set forth in the auction.
- Payment and FFL must be received within 7 days of auction close.
- ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED WITHIN 7 BUSINESS DAYS OF PAYMENT & FFL. We do our best to ship your items out as quickly as possible.
- 10% charge on ALL cancelled orders, or a non-paying bidder report will be filed with EGUNNER.
- The buyer is responsible for checking local gun laws before bidding.