Viper G2 Series
The TriStar Viper Series Semi Automatic Gas Operated Shotguns are reliable, functional and hard working. Both wood and synthetic models have 3" gas operated, semi-automatic shotguns that allow you to shoot light target loads to heavy waterfowl loads interchangeably. Removable choke system uses Beretta®/Benelli® Mobil Threads, includes three choke tubes (IC, M, F), choke box, and wrench. Cerakote receiver, high-grade Turkish walnut with cut checkering and semi-gloss finish. Rubber Recoil pad, Fiber optic sight and shim kits standard, backed by a five-year warranty.
- Manuel E-Z Load Magazine Cut-off
- Vent Rib with Matted Sight Plane
- Fiber Optic Front Sight
- 3 Beretta®/Benelli® Mobil Style Chokes (IC, M, F)
- 5 round Magazine - Shot Plug Included
- Chrome-lined Chamber and Barrel
- Soft Touch on all Synthetic Models
- 24" Barrel
- Bronze/Bottomlands Camo
Gas operated Semi-automatic. Bolt remains open after the last round is fired. If magazine and chamber are both loaded, opening action will result in ejecting shell from chamber and cycling new shell from the magazine into the chamber. If the operator desires to unload chamber only, slightly push lifter up and open action. This cuts the magazine off from cycling new shell while unloading the chamber. Chamber will remain closed if shells still remain in magazine however.
The primary safety is located on the backside of the trigger guard. When engaged, the safety is designed to block the trigger, hammer lever and the hammer which makes the firing mechanism immobile.
Tubular magazine, bottom loading. Shot plug included and comes installed. Shot plug easily removable by unscrewing the magazine cap. Simple pull plug out and replace magazine cap.
How to Purchase a Firearm Online
Its easy! We only need two things:
1.) Payment: If you are the winning bidder, you will receive payment instructions in a confirmation email when the auction ends. We accept credit cards (no additional fees), money orders, personal checks, and certified checks.
2.) Federal Firearms License (FFL): We must ship all firearms to a verified FFL holder. Your confirmation email will include our mailing address and fax number. Include your name and the auction number in every correspondence.If you have any concerns, please contact us at email@example.com and we will be glad to assist you.
Please read all of our terms and conditions before bidding. By placing a bid, you are agreeing with the terms and conditions set forth in the auction.
- Payment and FFL must be received within 7 days of auction close.
- ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED WITHIN 7 BUSINESS DAYS OF PAYMENT & FFL. We do our best to ship your items out as quickly as possible.
- 10% charge on ALL cancelled orders, or a non-paying bidder report will be filed with EGUNNER.
- The buyer is responsible for checking local gun laws before bidding.