• Fires 2 3/4 or 3" shells
• Two 18 7/8" barrels
• 29.5" overall length
• Unloaded weight is 9 pounds 12 ounces
• 16 Round capacity, 14 rounds in the magazines and two rounds in the chamber
• Two shots with each pump
• Single trigger
• Machined from aircraft grade 7075 aluminum
• Thermal coated receiver
• Inline feeding
• Ambidextrous safety
• Ambidextrous pump slide release
• Two Picatinny rails for accessories; seven slot rail on the bottom by the foregrip and a 13.75" 34 slot rail on top
• Co-Molded non-slip rubber grip
• Slots to attach MOE rails
• Shell indicator window
• Shock absorbing spring loaded recoil mechanism
• Synthetic stock
• Rubber recoil pad with dual spring loaded recoil
• Both barrels include spreader choke tubes with Tru-Choke thread pattern
• Choke tube wrench
• Heavy duty lock
• Instruction booklet and warranty card
• Composite foregrip
• Front sling attachment
• Sling swivel attachment on stock
• Erogonomically designed to balance the weight of a loaded gun for quick and efficient handling with minimal recoil
How to Purchase a Firearm Online
Its easy! We only need two things:
1.) Payment: If you are the winning bidder, you will receive payment instructions in a confirmation email when the auction ends. We accept credit cards (no additional fees), money orders, personal checks, and certified checks.
2.) Federal Firearms License (FFL): We must ship all firearms to a verified FFL holder. Your confirmation email will include our mailing address and fax number. Include your name and the auction number in every correspondence.If you have any concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to assist you.
Please read all of our terms and conditions before bidding. By placing a bid, you are agreeing with the terms and conditions set forth in the auction.
- Payment and FFL must be received within 7 days of auction close.
- ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED WITHIN 7 BUSINESS DAYS OF PAYMENT & FFL. We do our best to ship your items out as quickly as possible.
- 10% charge on ALL cancelled orders, or a non-paying bidder report will be filed with EGUNNER.
- The buyer is responsible for checking local gun laws before bidding.