The next evolution of the Smith & Wesson Shield EZ pistol, the M&P9 Shield EZ, encompasses all of the M&P Shield EZ features, but in the more powerful 9mm caliber. Built for personal and home protection, the new M&P9 Shield EZ is easy-to-rack, easy-to-load, and easy-to-shoot. The controls are simple and straightforward, and include a 1911-style grip safety as well as a manual thumb safety for additional security and confidence. The M&P9 Shield EZ pistol ships with two 8 round magazines that feature a load assist tab for quick, easy loading, and also features an integral picatinny-style accessory rail and the optimal M&P pistol 18-degree grip angle for a natural point of aim, white-dot front and adjustable white-dot rear sights, and a light, crisp trigger.
- Easy to Rack Slide
- Crisp, Light Trigger with Tactile and Audible Reset
- Includes 2 Easy-To-Load Magazines
- Grip Safety
- Windage Adjustable, White Dot Rear Sight
- Disassembles without Pulling Trigger
- Grip Texture Optimized to Size and Recoil
- Tactile Loaded Chamber Indicator (TLCI)
- Picatinny-Style Rail
- Perfect Size for Nightstand, Carry or a Day at the Range
- Reversible Magazine Release
- Optimal 18º Grip Angle for Natural Point of Aim
- Armornite® – Durable, Corrosion Resistant Finish
- Backed by Smith & Wesson’s Lifetime Service Policy
What's in the Box
- Smith & Wesson M&P Shield M2.0 EZ 9mm Pistol with Thumb Safety
- (2) 8-Round Magazines
- Cable Lock
- Owner's Manual
- Model: M&P9 Shield EZ with Manual Thumb Safety
- Frame Size: Compact Slim
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Action: Internal Hammer Fired
- Capacity: 8+1 Rounds
- Barrel Length: 3.675"
- Front Sight: White Dot
- Rear Sight: White Dot; Adjustable for Windage
- Frame Width: 1.04"
- Overall Height: 5.05"
- Overall Length: 6.8"
- Sight Radius: 5.875"
- Grip: Polymer
- Weight: 23.2 oz.
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel with Armornite Finish
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel with Armornite Finish
- Finish: Matte Black
How to Purchase a Firearm Online
Its easy! We only need two things:
1.) Payment: If you are the winning bidder, you will receive payment instructions in a confirmation email when the auction ends. We accept credit cards (no additional fees), money orders, personal checks, and certified checks.
2.) Federal Firearms License (FFL): We must ship all firearms to a verified FFL holder. Your confirmation email will include our mailing address and fax number. Include your name and the auction number in every correspondence.If you have any concerns, please contact us at email@example.com and we will be glad to assist you.
Please read all of our terms and conditions before bidding. By placing a bid, you are agreeing with the terms and conditions set forth in the auction.
- Payment and FFL must be received within 7 days of auction close.
- ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED WITHIN 7 BUSINESS DAYS OF PAYMENT & FFL. We do our best to ship your items out as quickly as possible.
- 10% charge on ALL cancelled orders, or a non-paying bidder report will be filed with EGUNNER.
- The buyer is responsible for checking local gun laws before bidding.