Smith & Wesson Model 22S-1 .22LR
This pistol is in great shape.
Action : Blowback operated semi-auto
Caliber : 22LR
Barrel Length : 5.5"
Capacity : 10
Trigger: Factory double action
Safety : Thumb frame mounted
Length : 9.5"
Weight : 41oz
Stock /Grips : 2-piece soft touch
Finish : Grey matte finish
Carry Handle: n/a
Muzzle Brake : n/a
Charging Handle: n/a
Furniture: Flattop rail
Sling Mounts: n/a
Magazines: 2, 10 round
Terms & Conditions:
- All sales are final and all cancellations are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- The Customer is responsible for knowing if this item is legal to own in your area.
- Bids cannot be retracted or cancelled.
- We offer any layaway programs. Please email us for details.
- We may accept trades, please contact us to discuss.
- Magazines that exceed the capacity allowed in your area will be omitted prior to shipment.
- If your transferring dealer cannot transfer the firearm to you for any reason and you wish to return the item, there will be a 20% restocking fee and you are responsible for all shipping costs and insurance for the returned item.
- Once you have completed the transfer from your local dealer the firearm cannot be returned to us.
- All firearms will be shipped to an FFL of your choosing, including muzzle loaders.
Payment is due within 7 calendar days of auctions end.
Payment Methods:US Postal Money Orders & Certified Bank Checks:
- The only forms of payment we accept are US Postal Money Orders and Certified Bank Checks made out to Aegis Arms.
- Our address will appear on the invoice once the auction has concluded.
FFL (Federal Firearms License) Information:
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to contact their local dealer and have them fax, e-mail or mail a signed, legible copy of their FFL to us. (Fax and E-mail information will be provided after auction ends)
- If you need assistance locating a dealer in your area to perform the transfer please use the Dealer Locator.
- If the dealer is listed on eGunner an FFL copy is still required. This is an ATF requirement.
- If your local dealer requires us to contact them first before they will send us their FFL please notify us via the "Contact Seller" button and provide their phone number and/or e-mail, fax number.
- The firearm will not ship until the FFL copy is received.
- Shipping/handling for firearms are typically $30.00 unless otherwise stated in the auction. Most firearms are shipped via USPS Priority Mail for the lower 48 states, Alaska and Hawaii or FedEx.
- Shipping/handling includes the cost of insurance.
- Your item will ship within 2 business days of receipt of payment and a signed, legible copy of your local dealers FFL either via e-mail or regular mail.
- This firearm is in stock and ready to transfer to your dealer.
- If you notice the item has been re-listed this does not impact your transaction as we may have more than one in stock.
- For all new items we may use use stock photographs.
- All of the firearms we sell are New In Box and have never been handled or displayed, unless otherwise stated.
- New firearms have not been test fired by us but may have been test fired by the manufacturer.
- All new firearms are warrantied by their manufacturer only unless otherwise stated.
- Please contact us with any questions prior to placing a bid.
- Once the auctions ends and you have been notified you are the winner by eGunner, you will be contacted via e-mail with the information required to complete the transaction.
- If after 24 hours from the auction close you have not received an e-mail from us please check your SPAM folder. If an e-mail from us is not present please contact us.