*****NEW IN BOX*****
New in box, never fired.
Smith & Wesson M&P9 SHIELD 7+1/8+1 9MM 3.1" CALIFORNIA APPROVED
The M&P Shield is an easy to conceal pistol that offers professional grade features with simple operation and reliable performance day or night. One million Shield owners can't be wrong. Includes two magazines, one with extended capacity for full grip.
The reality of protection is that you never know when you'll need it. They took the power and features of their full sized M&P pistols and put them into a slim, lightweight pistol the size of your hand.
- Weight: 19oz
- # of Mags: 2
- Overall Length: 6.1"
- Additional Info: California Compliant
- Additional Info: Loaded Chamber Indicator
- Additional Info: Magazine Safety
New in Box, Never Fired.
This weapon IS California Compliant.
You must contact your FFL transfer dealer and have them send a copy of their license with your name, username, the item and order numbers to the seller.
Payment Information & Shipping Information:
3. Know your state laws.
- It is your responsibility to know your city/state laws to ensure the product your are buying is legal to own. If you are unsure if it is legal, ask your local FFL. I am not experts in your state laws.
- If you live in California, Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey and New York it is especially important that you verify what you are buying is legal to own in your state.
- If you are LEO, Military Exempt, or have a permit/license, please let us know before purchasing or immediately after. A copy of your identification/permit will be required before shipping.
- If an order cannot be completed due to your state laws, the order will be canceled and will be subject to our cancellation fees.
4. Processing for your order does not begin until Payment and FFL have both been received.
5. Once orders have shipped you will receive a email with tracking to the email associated with your account and also the same message, excluding the picture of the shipment and label, through GunBroker messaging.
I will leave feedback after you leave feedback.
All sales are final. There are no refunds.
If I shipped the wrong item, I will cover the return and redelivery shipping costs.
If you are denied by the ATF or are unable to complete the transfer, there will be a 20% restocking fee on the return and you will be responsible for the return shipping cost back to us.
NOTE: it is your responsibility to ensure we receive a copy of the transfer dealers license.
On Nov. 22, 2021 17:02:35, the following description has been added:
Please Note: As of August 6, 2021, I obtained my FFL. All rifles and pistols lister on Bud's egunner.com is also listed On GunBroker.