When a rifle is meant for making fast, accurate shots from a variety of shooting positions—including off-hand—it needs to be a natural extension of the shooter’s body. The Savage 110 Scout’s AccuFit system does this, letting shooters easily customize the length-of-pull and comb height for a personalized fit, while the user-adjustable AccuTrigger offers a crisp, clean pull. Together with the AccuStock, which secures the action three-dimensionally along its entire length, the 110 Scout provides the fit and function of a custom rifle—right out of the box. It’s also flush with features, including a carbon steel barrel, muzzle brake and AICS-style detachable box magazine that holds 10 rounds (5 Rounds for 450 Bushmaster). Its rugged synthetic stock, forward-mounted rail and adjustable iron sights are perfectly suited to the versatile platform.
- AccuFit system lets shooters quickly adjust comb height and length-of-pull
- User-adjustable AccuTrigger
- AccuStock rail system secures the action three-dimensionally along its entire length
- Synthetic stock
- 16 ½-inch matte-black button-rifled barrel with muzzle brake and adjustable iron sights
- Forward-mounted rail
- 10-round Magpul AICS-style detachable box magazine (5 rounds for 450 Bushmaster)
- Soft grip fore-end and pistol grip surfaces
- New Model 110 design and ergonomics
How to Purchase a Firearm Online
Its easy! We only need two things:
1.) Payment: If you are the winning bidder, you will receive payment instructions in a confirmation email when the auction ends. We accept credit cards (no additional fees), money orders, personal checks, and certified checks.
2.) Federal Firearms License (FFL): We must ship all firearms to a verified FFL holder. Your confirmation email will include our mailing address and fax number. Include your name and the auction number in every correspondence.If you have any concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to assist you.
Please read all of our terms and conditions before bidding. By placing a bid, you are agreeing with the terms and conditions set forth in the auction.
- Payment and FFL must be received within 7 days of auction close.
- ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED WITHIN 7 BUSINESS DAYS OF PAYMENT & FFL. We do our best to ship your items out as quickly as possible.
- 10% charge on ALL cancelled orders, or a non-paying bidder report will be filed with EGUNNER.
- The buyer is responsible for checking local gun laws before bidding.