Minimum Bid : $ 420.00
#Bids: 29 [ view history ]
This is a Makarov, a Russian-designed semi-automatic pistol chambered for the 9mm Makarov cartridge. It was designed by Nikolay Fyodorovich Makarov, and became the Soviet Union's standard military and police side arm in 1951. It is a medium-size, straight-blow back-action, all-steel construction, frame-fixed barrel handgun. This East German-made example is very clean and comes with the period-correct holster and 2 magazines.
Overall condition, as per Bluebook of Gun Values guidelines, is 75%.
Terms and Conditions
Please read all of our terms and conditions before bidding. By placing a bid, you are agreeing with the terms and conditions set forth in the auction.
- Payment and FFL must be received within 7 days of auction close.
- Your item will be shipped within 7 busness days of us receiving payment. We do our best to ship your items out as quickly as possible.
- There is a 10% charge on ALL cancelled orders, or a non-paying bidder report will be filed.
- The buyer is responsible for checking local gun laws before bidding.
- Used guns are not test-fired and are being sold in their present “as-is” condition with no warranties expressed or implied. The description contained herein is believed to be accurate and complete to the best of our knowledge.
- Occasionally an item/auction may appear on the site by mistake, or there are errors in the item's description or price. We do not guarantee that titles, descriptions, or pictures on our site are error-free. We reserve the right to refuse any orders/auctions including, but not limited to, auctions for items with errors in the description or price. In the event that we cancel an order/auction, we will not accept payment, or we will refund any payments made.
Paying by money order, Cashiers check, Certified Check, Personal Check
- All personal checks will be held for 5 business days.
- Accepted methods: Via check, Money order, Certified check, Personal check, E-Check/ACH
- Credit cards accepted: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover as well as debit card
- Firearms will only be shipped to a federally licensed firearms dealer.
- Shipping is $50 on all firearms to AK & HI.
- We DO NOT ship to C&R License Holders.
- Some firearms are not legal in every state. Check your local laws before bidding.
- All returns must be authorized by us, and are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- Shipping, handling, and any FFL transfer fees are not refundable.
- We offer optional shipping insurance at a rate of $1 per $100 of the item value; e.g. a $400 item would insure for $4.00.
- We are not responsible for merchandise lost or damaged in shipping, if item is not insured.
- Local retail pick- up is $20.00 at Bud's Gun Shop & Range, 1105 Industry Road, Lexington, KY 40505