Description• RECEIVER – Strong, lightweight aluminum alloy; Cerakote Burnt Bronze camo finish
• BARREL – Lightweight profile; Flat ventilated rib; Fully chromed bore for corrosion resistance; Cerakote Burnt Bronze finish
• ACTION – 12 gauge, 3½” chamber; Recoil operated Kinematic Drive is ultra-reliable and cycles a wide range of loads
• STOCK – Composite with close radius pistol grip; Realtree Max 5 camouflage finish; Dura-Touch Armor Coating; Textured gripping surfaces; Shim adjustable for length of pull, cast and drop; Inflex recoil pad; One ¼” stock spacer and one ½” stock spacer, plus lengthened screws for total adjustment of ¾”
• FEATURES – Vector Pro lengthened forcing cone; Three extended Invector-DS Banded choke tubes (F,M,IC); Briley extended bolt handle and oversize bolt release; Fiber-optic front sight; Ivory mid-bead sight; ABS case included
Gauge: 12 Ga
Chamber Length: 3 1/2"
Barrel Length: 28"
Overall Length: 49 5/8"
Length of Pull: 14 1/4"
Drop at Comb: 1 3/4"
Drop at Heel: 2"
Weight: 7 lbs 5 oz
Magazine Capacity: 4
Rib Width: 1/4
How to Purchase a Firearm Online
Its easy! We only need two things:
1.) Payment: If you are the winning bidder, you will receive payment instructions in a confirmation email when the auction ends. We accept credit cards (no additional fees), money orders, personal checks, and certified checks.
2.) Federal Firearms License (FFL): We must ship all firearms to a verified FFL holder. Your confirmation email will include our mailing address and fax number. Include your name and the auction number in every correspondence.If you have any concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to assist you.
Please read all of our terms and conditions before bidding. By placing a bid, you are agreeing with the terms and conditions set forth in the auction.
- Payment and FFL must be received within 7 days of auction close.
- ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED WITHIN 7 BUSINESS DAYS OF PAYMENT & FFL. We do our best to ship your items out as quickly as possible.
- 10% charge on ALL cancelled orders, or a non-paying bidder report will be filed with EGUNNER.
- The buyer is responsible for checking local gun laws before bidding.