The Benelli M4 Tactical shotgun is a unique, Auto-Regulating Gas-Operated (A.R.G.O.) semi-auto. The M4 Tactical is the combat service shotgun of the U.S. Joint Services today.
Originally designed in 1998 for the U.S. Marine Corps, the M4 (M1014) was extensively tested at the Aberdeen Proving Ground in Maryland. It proved totally reliable for safety, function, and performance.
For reliability when it counts, select the M4 Tactical shotgun.
- Battle-proven reliability
- Picatinny rail for mounting scopes, sights, and optics
- Ghost-ring sights for quick target acquisition
- Chokes: M
- Type of Sights: Ghost Ring
- Length of Pull: 14-3/8″
How to Purchase a Firearm Online
Its easy! We only need two things:
1.) Payment: If you are the winning bidder, you will receive payment instructions in a confirmation email when the auction ends. We accept credit cards (no additional fees), money orders, personal checks, and certified checks.
2.) Federal Firearms License (FFL): We must ship all firearms to a verified FFL holder. Your confirmation email will include our mailing address and fax number. Include your name and the auction number in every correspondence.If you have any concerns, please contact us at email@example.com and we will be glad to assist you.
Please read all of our terms and conditions before bidding. By placing a bid, you are agreeing with the terms and conditions set forth in the auction.
- Payment and FFL must be received within 7 days of auction close.
- ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED WITHIN 7 BUSINESS DAYS OF PAYMENT & FFL. We do our best to ship your items out as quickly as possible.
- 10% charge on ALL cancelled orders, or a non-paying bidder report will be filed with EGUNNER.
- The buyer is responsible for checking local gun laws before bidding.