A shotgun that feels and shoots like a Benelli from the moment you pick it up to the moment you break it open. When innovation and inspiration collided the 828U was born – the first over/under worthy of the Benelli badge. With the strength of steel and the weight of aluminum, the 12-gauge 828U has redefined the category. The 828U features:
- Patented steel locking system and plate
- Easily removable trigger group receiver
- Adjustable drop and cast
- Ergonomic opening lever Impulse activated ejectors
- Chokes: Crio C, Crio IC, Crio M, Crio IM, Crio F
- Fiber-Optic Front Sight with Red Insert
- Length of Pull: 14-3/8″
- Drop at Heel: 2-1/8″
- Drop at Comb: 1-1/2″
- Anodized receiver
- AA-Grade Satin Walnut Stock
- 3" Chamber
From butt to barrel, there is nothing about the 828U that hasn’t been rethought and improved.
How to Purchase a Firearm Online
Its easy! We only need two things:
1.) Payment: If you are the winning bidder, you will receive payment instructions in a confirmation email when the auction ends. We accept credit cards (no additional fees), money orders, personal checks, and certified checks.
2.) Federal Firearms License (FFL): We must ship all firearms to a verified FFL holder. Your confirmation email will include our mailing address and fax number. Include your name and the auction number in every correspondence.If you have any concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to assist you.
Please read all of our terms and conditions before bidding. By placing a bid, you are agreeing with the terms and conditions set forth in the auction.
- Payment and FFL must be received within 7 days of auction close.
- ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED WITHIN 7 BUSINESS DAYS OF PAYMENT & FFL. We do our best to ship your items out as quickly as possible.
- 10% charge on ALL cancelled orders, or a non-paying bidder report will be filed with EGUNNER.
- The buyer is responsible for checking local gun laws before bidding.