Minimum Bid : $ 150.00
#Bids: 25 [ view history ]
This is a Taurus PT709, very slim, very compact semi-auto chambered in 9mm. It features a black polymer frame and a steel slide. It also has a single/double action trigger, a 7-round magazine, and fixed front and rear sights.
Overall condition of this firearm, based on Blue Book of Guns guidelines, is 50%.
PropertyRoom.com is the market leader in providing online auction services for over 3,000 law enforcement agencies, municipalities and other organizations. Offering online auction services to law enforcement agencies since 1999, they have handled most everything in the property & evidence room, except Firearms…until now. They have partnered with BudsGunshop.com’s eGunner.com to offer the auction services of seized, forfeited and unclaimed Firearms to PropertyRoom.com’s law enforcement clients. Through this innovative solution, PropertyRoom.com is able to send back proceeds, as per the jurisdiction’s requirements, that can directly support their law enforcement agency clients’ support of public safety as the proceeds from these auctions are being used to purchase products like wearable body cameras, tactical gear and more and/or be used for improvements in the community like road improvements, which in turn leads to lower taxes.
Terms of Auction:
- 10% cancellation fee.
- Payment due within 72 hours.
- No layaway available on auctions.
- Payment methods:
All Major Credit Cards, Money order, Certified check, Personal check, E-Check/ACH
- Kentucky Residents: We are required to collect sales tax of 6%
- Firearms Auctions processed by BudsGunShop.com on behalf of PropertyRoom.com.
- New guns include a manufacturer's warranty. Used guns are not test-fired and are being sold in their present “as-is” condition with no warranties expressed or implied. The description contained herein is believed to be accurate and complete to the best of our knowledge.
- Please thoroughly inspect your firearm at your local FFL dealer before accepting the transfer. If you are not 100% satisfied with the firearm for any reason, simply decline to accept the transfer and we will take the firearm back at our expense and issue a full refund. After accepting transfer from your local FFL dealer, you have FIVE days to request a refund in full. Any return requests after FIVE days will result in a 10% restocking charge and return shipping fees. - All sales of non-firearm auctions are final.
- Note: There is only ONE firearm represented in this listing.
- used guns are sold as is, and do not qualify for the Supplemental Lifetime Warranty.
- Winning bidders who do not honor their commitment to finalize the sale, will be restricted from future auctions.
Combining Shipping & Handling Charges on Multiple Auctions
- An $8 discount will be applied to additional like guns that are won within a 3 day time period that can be shipped together. Handguns and long guns don't ship together and therefore can't be combine.
- A $3 discount will be applied to additional accessories auction won within a 3 day period that can be shipped together.
- Due to the weight of our ammo lots we are unable to provide any discounts on these auctions.
- You will need to contact us so that we can combine multiple auctions.
- Firearm Pickups at our Retail Store in Lexington (Must be a KY Resident for Handguns): $20 transfer and handling fee. A discount of $5 will be applied to subsequent guns transferred during same visit.
- Accessories and Ammo Pickups at our Retail Store in Lexington: A 25% discount will be given on the listed shipping and handling charges.