Minimum Bid : $ 672.00
#Bids: 44 [ view history ]
This is a nice example of the S&W Model 19, a SA/DA revolver produced by Smith & Wesson on its K-frame platform. The model 19 is chambered for .357 Magnum, the oldest "magnum" handgun cartridge. Smith & Wesson played a major part in the development and success of the cartridge and revolver that went with it. This square-butt example features a nickel finish, wood grips, and an adjustable rear sight. The Model 19 was produced from 1957 until November 1999.
Overall condition of this firearm, based on Blue Book of Guns guidelines, is 70%.
PropertyRoom.com is the market leader in providing online auction services for over 3,000 law enforcement agencies, municipalities and other organizations. Offering online auction services to law enforcement agencies since 1999, they have handled most everything in the property & evidence room, except Firearms…until now. They have partnered with BudsGunshop.com’s eGunner.com to offer the auction services of seized, forfeited and unclaimed Firearms to PropertyRoom.com’s law enforcement clients. Through this innovative solution, PropertyRoom.com is able to send back proceeds, as per the jurisdiction’s requirements, that can directly support their law enforcement agency clients’ support of public safety as the proceeds from these auctions are being used to purchase products like wearable body cameras, tactical gear and more and/or be used for improvements in the community like road improvements, which in turn leads to lower taxes.
Terms of Auction:
- 10% cancellation fee.
- Payment due within 72 hours.
- No layaway available on auctions.
- Payment methods:
Via check: Money order, Certified check, Personal check, E-Check/ACH
Via credit card: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover as well as debit cards
- Shipping fee for Firearms: $25
Kentucky Residents: Please include 6% Sales Tax
- Firearms Auctions processed by BudsGunShop.com on behalf of PropertyRoom.com.
- New guns include a manufacturer's warranty. Used guns are not test-fired and are being sold in their present “as-is” condition with no warranties expressed or implied. The description contained herein is believed to be accurate and complete to the best of our knowledge.
- Please thoroughly inspect your firearm at your local FFL dealer before accepting the transfer. If you are not 100% satisfied with the firearm for any reason, simply decline to accept the transfer and we will take the firearm back at our expense and issue a full refund. After accepting transfer from your local FFL dealer, you have FIVE days to request a refund in full. Any return requests after FIVE days will result in a 10% restocking charge and return shipping fees. - All sales of non-firearm auctions are final.
- Note: There is only ONE firearm represented in this listing.
- These guns are being sold as is, and do not qualify for the Supplemental Lifetime Warranty.
- Winning bidders who do not honor their commitment to finalize the sale, will be restricted from future auctions.