• Mil-Spec Forged 7075-T6 Lower Receiver, Type III Class II Hard-coat anodized finish, beveled magwell, machined chevrons in front strap
• Mil-Spec Forged7075-T6 M-4 Upper Receiver, Type III Class II Hard-coat anodized finish, M4 feed ramps, 1913
• Picatinny rail flat top with dry lube internal finish and laser engraved T-markings
• 16" Carbine Barrel 1:7 twist
• Chambered .223/5.56 x 45 mm NATO
• Weight: 6.4 lbs
• Classic lightweight base rifle built using a 16" barrel and our industry leading piston system.
THE ADAMS ARMS PISTON SYSTEM
• A short stroke free floating piston system.
• Is Self-Cleaning.
• Carbon and gases are expelled forward, away from operator.
• Corrosive resistant coating processes.
• Harmonics are not transferred into the barrel.
• Adjustable gas settings for various applications.
• Doesn't vent directly to atmospheric pressure; this eliminates flash signature and super sonic crack which is optimal for night vision and suppresses fire.
How to Purchase a Firearm Online
Its easy! We only need two things:
1.) Payment: If you are the winning bidder, you will receive payment instructions in a confirmation email when the auction ends. We accept credit cards (no additional fees), money orders, personal checks, and certified checks.
2.) Federal Firearms License (FFL): We must ship all firearms to a verified FFL holder. Your confirmation email will include our mailing address and fax number. Include your name and the auction number in every correspondence.If you have any concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to assist you.
Please read all of our terms and conditions before bidding. By placing a bid, you are agreeing with the terms and conditions set forth in the auction.
- Payment and FFL must be received within 7 days of auction close.
- ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED WITHIN 7 BUSINESS DAYS OF PAYMENT & FFL. We do our best to ship your items out as quickly as possible.
- 10% charge on ALL cancelled orders, or a non-paying bidder report will be filed with EGUNNER.
- The buyer is responsible for checking local gun laws before bidding.