Minimum Bid : $ 1,777.00
#Bids: 50 [ view history ]
Support the NRA and Protect Your 2nd Amendment Freedom in 2016
with this MARLIN MODEL 1893
This Marlin goes back a ways, so as to the exact model, I’m going to go out on a limb and say that it’s a Model 1893. (If there’s a Marlin expert out there please feel free to set the record straight!) In any case, it’s a lever-action chambered in 30-30 Winchester. This rifle features a crescent butt plate, octagon barrel, and tubular magazine. Both the wood and metal have attained a beautiful “antique” finish, and, although the original metal finish is all but gone, there is very little in the way of significant corrosion evident.
Overall condition, as per Blue book of Gun Values guidelines, is 40%.
Terms and Conditions
Please read all of our terms and conditions before bidding. By placing a bid, you are agreeing with the terms and conditions set forth in the auction.
* Payment and FFL must be received within 7 days of auction close.
* ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED WITHIN 7 BUSINESS DAYS OF PAYMENT & FFL. We do our best to ship your items out as quickly as possible.
* 10% charge on ALL cancelled orders, or a non-paying bidder report will be filed.
* The buyer is responsible for checking local gun laws before bidding.
* Occasionally an item/auction may appear on the site by mistake, or there are errors in the item's description or price. We do not guarantee that titles, descriptions, or pictures on our site are error-free. We reserve the right to refuse any orders/auctions including, but not limited to, auctions for items with errors in the description or price. In the event that we cancel an order/auction, we will not accept payment, or we will refund any payments made.
Credit Card Payments
Paying by Money Order, Cashiers Check, Certified Check, Personal Check
*When paying by check, please send the final bid amount plus $25 shipping (KY residents include 6% sales tax).
*All personal checks will be held for 5 business days.
*Via check (3% cash discount applies): Money order, Certified check, Personal check, E-Check/ACH
*Via credit card (cash discount does not apply): Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover as well as debit card
*Firearms will only be shipped to a federally licensed firearms dealer.
*Shipping is $50 on all firearms to AK & HI.
*For a $15 transfer fee, you may pickup your firearm directly from our retail store, located at 1105 Industry Road in Lexington, KY.
*We DO NOT ship to C&R License Holders.
*Some firearms are not legal in every state. Check your local laws before bidding.
*All returns must be authorized by us, and are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
*Shipping, handling, and any FFL transfer fees are not refundable.
*We offer optional shipping insurance at a rate of $1 per $100 of the item value; e.g. a $400 item would insure for $4.00.
*We are not responsible for merchandise lost or damaged in shipping, if item is not insured.