The Benelli Sport II shotguns are serious—and beautiful—clays competition guns. Both models come in 12-gauge, and the Sport II is also available in 20-gauge.
· Ultra-reliable Inertia Driven® system
· Gel recoil pad
· Ported Crio® barrel and extended Crio® chokes
· Legacy Sport II features an A-grade walnut stock
Chokes: Extended Crio® C, Extended Crio® IC, Extended Crio® M, Extended Crio® IM, Extended Crio® F
Type of Sights: Red-Bar Front and Metal Bead Mid-Sight
Length of Pull: 14-3/8″
How to Purchase a Firearm Online
Its easy! We only need two things:
1.) Payment: If you are the winning bidder, you will receive payment instructions in a confirmation email when the auction ends. We accept credit cards (no additional fees), money orders, personal checks, and certified checks.
2.) Federal Firearms License (FFL): We must ship all firearms to a verified FFL holder. Your confirmation email will include our mailing address and fax number. Include your name and the auction number in every correspondence.If you have any concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to assist you.
Please read all of our terms and conditions before bidding. By placing a bid, you are agreeing with the terms and conditions set forth in the auction.
- Payment and FFL must be received within 7 days of auction close.
- ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED WITHIN 7 BUSINESS DAYS OF PAYMENT & FFL. We do our best to ship your items out as quickly as possible.
- 10% charge on ALL cancelled orders, or a non-paying bidder report will be filed with EGUNNER.
- The buyer is responsible for checking local gun laws before bidding.