Minimum Bid : $ 175.00
#Bids: 17 [ view history ]
Support the NRA and Protect Your 2nd Amendment Freedom in 2020
with this NEPALESE MARTINI-HENRY GAHENDRA RIFLE .577/450!
Obviously well-past functional, this is still an interesting bit of history, the Martini-Henry Gahendra. Based on an 1869 Westley Richards patented design, this extremely rare early breech loading military rifle was produced under the direction of General Gahendra Rana in the 1880's to provide Ghurka regiments with what appeared to be the latest British Military Rifle. It is chambered in 577/450 Martini-Henry, a rimmed, bottlenecked centerfire rifle cartridge derived from the .577 Snider. The Nepalese Gahendra is truly an ingenious design, surpassing even the standard Martini in that its entire action was removable as one unit for ease of servicing or exchange. Not to overstate the obvious, but this is strictly a wall-hanger, a fascinating bit of military history.
Overall condition, as per Blue book of Gun Values guidelines, is 20%.
Terms and Conditions
Please read all of our terms and conditions before bidding. By placing a bid, you are agreeing with the terms and conditions set forth in the auction.
* Payment and FFL must be received within 7 days of auction close.
* ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED WITHIN 7 BUSINESS DAYS OF PAYMENT & FFL. We do our best to ship your items out as quickly as possible.
* 10% charge on ALL cancelled orders, or a non-paying bidder report will be filed.
* The buyer is responsible for checking local gun laws before bidding.
* Used guns are not test-fired and are being sold in their present “as-is” condition with no warranties expressed or implied. The description contained herein is believed to be accurate and complete to the best of our knowledge.
* Occasionally an item/auction may appear on the site by mistake, or there are errors in the item's description or price. We do not guarantee that titles, descriptions, or pictures on our site are error-free. We reserve the right to refuse any orders/auctions including, but not limited to, auctions for items with errors in the description or price. In the event that we cancel an order/auction, we will not accept payment, or we will refund any payments made.
Credit Card Payments
Paying by Money Order, Cashiers Check, Certified Check, Personal Check
*When paying by check, please send the final bid amount plus $25 shipping (include 6% sales tax). We are legally required to collect sales tax in all states / provinces with sales tax laws.
*All personal checks will be held for 5 business days.
*Via check, Money order, Certified check, Personal check, E-Check/ACH
*Via credit card Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover as well as debit card
*Firearms will only be shipped to a federally licensed firearms dealer.
*Shipping is $50 on all firearms to AK & HI.
*For a $15 transfer fee, you may pickup your firearm directly from our retail store, located at 1105 Industry Road in Lexington, KY.
*We DO NOT ship to C&R License Holders.
*Some firearms are not legal in every state. Check your local laws before bidding.
*All returns must be authorized by us, and are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
*Shipping, handling, and any FFL transfer fees are not refundable.
*We offer optional shipping insurance at a rate of $1 per $100 of the item value; e.g. a $400 item would insure for $4.00.
*We are not responsible for merchandise lost or damaged in shipping, if item is not insured.