DescriptionIntegral Compensator, Half-Lug Barrel
• Most Powerful Production Revolver in the World Today
• Massive .500 S&W Magnum® Cartridge with 2600 ft/lb. Muzzle Energy
• A Hunting Handgun For Any Game Animal Walking
• Recoil Tamed with Effective Muzzle Compensator
• Internal Lock
In 2003 the gunsmiths and engineers at Smith & Wesson wanted to deliver maximum power for serious handgun hunters. The power they sought required an entirely new frame, the massive "X-Frame™," and was the basis for the new Model S&W500™, the most powerful production revolver in the world. This ushered in the era of the "big gun" and was only the beginning. For ultimate power and velocity there's nothing even close to an X-Frame model handgun.
How to Purchase a Firearm Online
Its easy! We only need two things:
1.) Payment: If you are the winning bidder, you will receive payment instructions in a confirmation email when the auction ends. We accept credit cards (no additional fees), money orders, personal checks, and certified checks.
2.) Federal Firearms License (FFL): We must ship all firearms to a verified FFL holder. Your confirmation email will include our mailing address and fax number. Include your name and the auction number in every correspondence.If you have any concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to assist you.
Please read all of our terms and conditions before bidding. By placing a bid, you are agreeing with the terms and conditions set forth in the auction.
- Payment and FFL must be received within 7 days of auction close.
- ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED WITHIN 7 BUSINESS DAYS OF PAYMENT & FFL. We do our best to ship your items out as quickly as possible.
- 10% charge on ALL cancelled orders, or a non-paying bidder report will be filed with EGUNNER.
- The buyer is responsible for checking local gun laws before bidding.