Springfield is currently no longer shipping items with the XD gear.
The XD® 3” Sub-Compact from Springfield Armory® is designed to bring you the most in a concealed carry pistol. Its superior ergonomics, reliable performance, and astonishing capacity combine to put more into a concealable pistol than you will find anywhere else.
The XD® 3″ Sub-Compact has all the same features found in the standard XD® line, but in a smaller package. The barrel is 3” and the frame is a short, compact size that will let the pistol nearly disappear when you carry it. Like other XD® pistols, the XD® 3” Sub-Compact gives you great versatility when it’s used with X-Tension™ magazines. Enjoy 13+1 rounds of 9mm, (9+1 of .40SW) with standard flush-fitting magazines. Or throw in an X-Tension™ magazine and enjoy the feel of a full size frame and 16+1 rounds of 9mm (12+1 of .40SW.) You’ll find everything on the XD® 3” Sub-Compact that make Springfield’s XD®’s easy to use and safe to handle. The striker status indicator, loaded chamber indicator, grip safety, Ultra Safety Assurance (USA) Action Trigger System™ and internal firing pin block bring the safety and usability to the XD® 3” Sub-Compact that you’re used to with every other XD®.
If you’re looking for a concealable pistol, but don’t want to sacrifice capacity, reach for an XD® 3” Sub-Compact. It’s an excellent choice for concealed carry, and it is equally in its element at the range.
How to Purchase a Firearm Online
Its easy! We only need two things:
1.) Payment: If you are the winning bidder, you will receive payment instructions in a confirmation email when the auction ends. We accept credit cards (no additional fees), money orders, personal checks, and certified checks.
2.) Federal Firearms License (FFL): We must ship all firearms to a verified FFL holder. Your confirmation email will include our mailing address and fax number. Include your name and the auction number in every correspondence.If you have any concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to assist you.
Please read all of our terms and conditions before bidding. By placing a bid, you are agreeing with the terms and conditions set forth in the auction.
- Payment and FFL must be received within 7 days of auction close.
- ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED WITHIN 7 BUSINESS DAYS OF PAYMENT & FFL. We do our best to ship your items out as quickly as possible.
- 10% charge on ALL cancelled orders, or a non-paying bidder report will be filed with EGUNNER.
- The buyer is responsible for checking local gun laws before bidding.
Shipping & Payment Details
- 6% Sales Tax for KY Residents
- Winning bidder will be sent an email with a link to pay by credit card.
- When paying by check, KY residents should include bid amount + 6% sales tax. Residents of AK & HI, please include bid amount + $25 shipping. All personal checks will be held for 2 business days.
- Firearms will only be shipped to a federally licensed firearms dealer.
- For a $15 transfer fee, you may pickup your firearm directly from our retail store, located at 1105 Industry Road in Lexington, KY. You will also receive 1/2 hour FREE range time in our new indoor range!
- We DO NOT ship to C&R License Holders.
- Some firearms are not legal in every state. Check your local laws before bidding. We can ship blackpowder guns to your residential location, if they are legal in your area.
- All returns must be authorized by us, and are subject to a 10% restocking fee, if without reasonable cause.
- Shipping, handling, and any FFL transfer fees are not refundable.
- We offer optional shipping insurance at a rate of $1 per $100 of the item value; e.g. a $400 item would insure for $4.00.
- We are not responsible for merchandise lost or damaged in shipping, if item is not insured.