RUGER SINGLE SIX .22LR / .22 MAG. REVOLVER
4 5/8" BARREL
Includes .22LR cylinder and .22 Magnum cylinder.
Until 2002, the Ruger stainless Single Six in the 4-5/8" barrel was a
rarity. There were a limited amount of them available from the 76'
Liberty Year guns, but not something you could easily find at your local
gun shop. It was one of those glaring holes in Ruger's line-up. The
blue 4-5/8" Single Six was always a solid seller for us. It's tough to
beat an all-weather, easy packing, 22 LR pistol that has the
versatility of using a 22 Magnum cylinder when you want a little more
power. The adjustable sights give you the ability to tweak it for the
different ammunition that is available. Since Ruger's stainless Single
Six revolvers have all steel grip frames and ejector rod housings, unlike
the blue guns that have aluminum parts, the 4-5/8" barrel length really
balances well and points very naturally.
How to Purchase a Firearm Online
Its easy! We only need two things:
1.) Payment: If you are the winning bidder, you will receive payment instructions in a confirmation email when the auction ends. We accept credit cards (no additional fees), money orders, personal checks, and certified checks.
2.) Federal Firearms License (FFL): We must ship all firearms to a verified FFL holder. Your confirmation email will include our mailing address and fax number. Include your name and the auction number in every correspondence.If you have any concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to assist you.
Please read all of our terms and conditions before bidding. By placing a bid, you are agreeing with the terms and conditions set forth in the auction.
- Payment and FFL must be received within 7 days of auction close.
- ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED WITHIN 7 BUSINESS DAYS OF PAYMENT & FFL. We do our best to ship your items out as quickly as possible.
- 10% charge on ALL cancelled orders, or a non-paying bidder report will be filed with EGUNNER.
- The buyer is responsible for checking local gun laws before bidding.
Shipping & Payment Details
- 6% Sales Tax for KY Residents
- Winning bidder will be sent an email with a link to pay by credit card.
- When paying by check, KY residents should include bid amount + 6% sales tax. Residents of AK & HI, please include bid amount + $25 shipping. All personal checks will be held for 2 business days.
- Firearms will only be shipped to a federally licensed firearms dealer.
- For a $15 transfer fee, you may pickup your firearm directly from our retail store, located at 1105 Industry Road in Lexington, KY. You will also receive 1/2 hour FREE range time in our new indoor range!
- We DO NOT ship to C&R License Holders.
- Some firearms are not legal in every state. Check your local laws before bidding. We can ship blackpowder guns to your residential location, if they are legal in your area.
- All returns must be authorized by us, and are subject to a 10% restocking fee, if without reasonable cause.
- Shipping, handling, and any FFL transfer fees are not refundable.
- We offer optional shipping insurance at a rate of $1 per $100 of the item value; e.g. a $400 item would insure for $4.00.
- We are not responsible for merchandise lost or damaged in shipping, if item is not insured.