MOSSBERG & SONS INC Model 590 Law Enforcement Pump Shotgun
Mossberg Parkerized 12 Ga. Law Enforcement w/20" Barrel/Ghost Ring Sights
The Mossberg 590 shotgun is the pump action shotgun you can count on. They have the credentials and track record to prove it. The Mossberg military 590 model is the only pump action shotguns ever to pass all stringent U.S. Military MilSpec-3443 standards. Featuring parkerized finish, entended magazine, 3" chamber and thumb safety.SPECIFICATIONS:
Mfg Item Num: 51668
Category: FIREARMS - SHOTGUNS
Gauge :12 GA
Barrel Length :20"
Capacity :8 + 1
Length :41 1/2"
Weight :7 lbs
Drop :1 1/2" @ Comb & 2 1/8" @ Heel
Stock :Black Synthetic
How to Purchase a Firearm Online
Its easy! We only need two things:
1.) Payment: If you are the winning bidder, you will receive payment instructions in a confirmation email when the auction ends. We accept credit cards (no additional fees), money orders, personal checks, and certified checks.
2.) Federal Firearms License (FFL): We must ship all firearms to a verified FFL holder. Your confirmation email will include our mailing address and fax number. Include your name and the auction number in every correspondence.If you have any concerns, please contact us at email@example.com and we will be glad to assist you.
Please read all of our terms and conditions before bidding. By placing a bid, you are agreeing with the terms and conditions set forth in the auction.
- Payment and FFL must be received within 7 days of auction close.
- ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED WITHIN 7 BUSINESS DAYS OF PAYMENT & FFL. We do our best to ship your items out as quickly as possible.
- 10% charge on ALL cancelled orders, or a non-paying bidder report will be filed with EGUNNER.
- The buyer is responsible for checking local gun laws before bidding.
Shipping & Payment Details
- 6% Sales Tax for KY Residents
- Winning bidder will be sent an email with a link to pay by credit card.
- When paying by check, KY residents should include bid amount + 6% sales tax. Residents of AK & HI, please include bid amount + $25 shipping. All personal checks will be held for 2 business days.
- Firearms will only be shipped to a federally licensed firearms dealer.
- For a $15 transfer fee, you may pickup your firearm directly from our retail store, located at 1105 Industry Road in Lexington, KY. You will also receive 1/2 hour FREE range time in our new indoor range!
- We DO NOT ship to C&R License Holders.
- Some firearms are not legal in every state. Check your local laws before bidding. We can ship blackpowder guns to your residential location, if they are legal in your area.
- All returns must be authorized by us, and are subject to a 10% restocking fee, if without reasonable cause.
- Shipping, handling, and any FFL transfer fees are not refundable.
- We offer optional shipping insurance at a rate of $1 per $100 of the item value; e.g. a $400 item would insure for $4.00.
- We are not responsible for merchandise lost or damaged in shipping, if item is not insured.