Since 1959 the venerable AR-7 has been the choice of U.S. Air Force pilots who need a small-caliber rifle they can count on should they have to punch out over a remote area. Through the years the AR-7’s reputation for portability, ease of operation and reliability has carried over to the civilian world. Today it’s a favorite of bush pilots, backpackers and backcountry adventurers who, like their Air Force counterparts, need a rifle that’s easy to carry yet has the accuracy to reliably take down small game.
Like the original Henry U.S. Survival Rifle, this innovative, semi-automatic model is lightweight (3.5 lbs.) and highly portable. At just 16.5″ long, when all the components are stowed, it easily fits into the cargo area of a plane, boat or in a backpack. It’s chambered in .22 LR so you can carry a large quantity of ammunition without adding much weight to your gear.
When disassembled the pieces fit inside the impact-resistant, water resistant stock. Assembly is as easy as attaching the receiver to the stock, inserting the barrel, and screwing on the nut. In a few seconds, without any tools, the Henry U.S. Survival AR-7 is ready for action. It comes standard with a sturdy steel barrel covered in tough ABS plastic that’s coated with Teflon™ for complete protection against corrosion. It’s engineered for perfect balance and the ability to maintain its tack-driving accuracy, even after thousands of rounds.
The receiver is also coated with Teflon™ for superior weatherproofing and waterproof protection, even in harsh saltwater environments. The updated receiver is grooved, making it easy to top off with your favorite optics.
The Henry U.S. Survival AR-7 is available in two finishes; Black and Mossy Oak Break-Up Camo Pattern. All models are equipped with an adjustable rear sight and a blade front sight.
How to Purchase a Firearm Online
Its easy! We only need two things:
1.) Payment: If you are the winning bidder, you will receive payment instructions in a confirmation email when the auction ends. We accept credit cards (no additional fees), money orders, personal checks, and certified checks.
2.) Federal Firearms License (FFL): We must ship all firearms to a verified FFL holder. Your confirmation email will include our mailing address and fax number. Include your name and the auction number in every correspondence.If you have any concerns, please contact us at email@example.com and we will be glad to assist you.
Please read all of our terms and conditions before bidding. By placing a bid, you are agreeing with the terms and conditions set forth in the auction.
- Payment and FFL must be received within 7 days of auction close.
- ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED WITHIN 7 BUSINESS DAYS OF PAYMENT & FFL. We do our best to ship your items out as quickly as possible.
- 10% charge on ALL cancelled orders, or a non-paying bidder report will be filed with EGUNNER.
- The buyer is responsible for checking local gun laws before bidding.
Shipping & Payment Details
- 6% Sales Tax for KY Residents
- Winning bidder will be sent an email with a link to pay by credit card.
- When paying by check, KY residents should include bid amount + 6% sales tax. Residents of AK & HI, please include bid amount + $25 shipping. All personal checks will be held for 2 business days.
- Firearms will only be shipped to a federally licensed firearms dealer.
- For a $15 transfer fee, you may pickup your firearm directly from our retail store, located at 1105 Industry Road in Lexington, KY. You will also receive 1/2 hour FREE range time in our new indoor range!
- We DO NOT ship to C&R License Holders.
- Some firearms are not legal in every state. Check your local laws before bidding. We can ship blackpowder guns to your residential location, if they are legal in your area.
- All returns must be authorized by us, and are subject to a 10% restocking fee, if without reasonable cause.
- Shipping, handling, and any FFL transfer fees are not refundable.
- We offer optional shipping insurance at a rate of $1 per $100 of the item value; e.g. a $400 item would insure for $4.00.
- We are not responsible for merchandise lost or damaged in shipping, if item is not insured.