Minimum Bid : $ 829.00
#Bids: 36 [ view history ]
BudsGunShop.com, proud sponsor of Hickok45, regularly auctions one of Hickok's video guns, with 10% of the proceeds going to Hickok's favorite charity, Second Harvest Food Bank of Middle Tennessee. If you're not familiar with Hickok45, click HERE to watch his latest video and enjoy…but beware, you may find yourself with the urge to shoot some 2-liters.
Each firearm is an authentic Hickok45 collectible and will be accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity as well as a personal handwritten note from Hickok45.
This week, we are continuing our Hickok45 Auction Series with a COLT DELTA ELITE!
This is the Colt Delta Elite, a modified M1911 pistol chambered for the powerful 10mm Auto cartridge. It is similar to the M1911 in design and operation, was first released in 1987, and was the first commercial pistol chambered in the 10 mm cartridge. The Delta Elite carries a stiffer double recoil spring to handle the increased recoil of the 10mm round. This particular example comes with the original case and 2 magazines. Condition is 70%.
Colt Delta Elite
|Barrel Length: 5"
||Weight: 2.44 lbs
|Overall Length: 8.25"
Terms of Auction:
- 10% cancellation fee.
- Payment due within 72 hours.
- No layaway available on auctions.
- New guns include a manufacturer's warranty. Used guns are not test-fired and are being sold in their present "as-is" condition with no warranties expressed or implied. The description contained herein is believed to be accurate and complete to the best of our knowledge.
- Please thoroughly inspect your firearm at your local FFL dealer before accepting the transfer. If you are not 100% satisfied with the firearm for any reason, simply decline to accept the transfer and we will take the firearm back at our expense and issue a full refund.
- All sales of non-firearm auctions are final.
- Winning bidders who do not honor their commitment to finalize the sale, will be restricted from future auctions.
- There is only ONE firearm represented in this listing.
Via check (3% cash discount applies): Money order, Certified check, Personal check, E-Check/ACH (3% cash discount applies)
Via credit card (cash discount does not apply): Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover as well as debit cards (cash discount does not apply)