Minimum Bid : $ 360.00
#Bids: 39 [ view history ]
It is very hard to find affordability and high quality in the same firearm when it comes to 1911 pistols. Precision crafted Girsan pistols definitely raise the bar on quality while maintaining an affordable price.
Girsan 1911 pistols include CNC machined bar stock slides, steel frames and cold forged barrels.
Girsan’s factory is located in Turkey, and they are supplier to the Turkish Military including Land, Coast Guard, Special Security and Air forces and also exports world wide. Their manufacturing facility is modernized with CNC machining and world class quality control systems accordingly to ISO 9002 and NATO AQAP quality standards.
- Short Recoil Operation System
- Single Action Trigger
- Fixed GI Style Sights, Dovetailed Front & Rear
- 8 Round Magazine Capacity
- Cold Forged 5” Barrel
- Operating Temperature Range of Negative 40 to 140 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Model: G1911SB5
How to Purchase a Firearm Online
Its easy! We only need two things:
1.) Payment: If you are the winning bidder, you will receive payment instructions in a confirmation email when the auction ends. We accept credit cards (no additional fees), money orders, personal checks, and certified checks.
2.) Federal Firearms License (FFL): We must ship all firearms to a verified FFL holder. Your confirmation email will include our mailing address and fax number. Include your name and the auction number in every correspondence.
If you have any concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to assist you.
Please read all of our terms and conditions before bidding. By placing a bid, you are agreeing with the terms and conditions set forth in the auction.
- Payment and FFL must be received within 7 days of auction close.
- ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED WITHIN 7 BUSINESS DAYS OF PAYMENT & FFL. We do our best to ship your items out as quickly as possible.
- 10% charge on ALL cancelled orders, or a non-paying bidder report will be filed with EGUNNER.
- The buyer is responsible for checking local gun laws before bidding.